POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : The Official POV-Ray Mac web site has moved! Server Time
26 Jun 2024 13:00:41 EDT (-0400)
  The Official POV-Ray Mac web site has moved! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: The Official POV-Ray Mac web site has moved!
Date: 10 Apr 1999 10:40:33
Message: <370f54d1.0@news.povray.org>
Dear POV-Ray Mac Users,

As we leave CompuServe, the POV-Ray Mac web site at
<http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/povraymac/> will move, too.

Our new location is <http://mac.povray.org>.  The web site has been
redesigned, updated and answers to some frequently asked questions have been
added as well.

The e-mail address changed from pov### [at] compuservecom, pov### [at] csicom
or 104### [at] compuservecom (all the same) to mac### [at] povrayorg. The old
e-mail address will be invalid within a few days.

    Thorsten

Note: As the website has been redesigned it may not work with all browsers.
I have checked it with Netscape Navigator 2 to 4.5 and Internet Explorer 3
on a Mac. If you encounter any problems with Internet Explorer 4 or 4.5,
please let us know so we can fix it. Users of other (still supported)
browsers are welcome to give use feedback, too, if the site does not work as
expected.

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.