POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : commandline povray for MacOS X? Server Time
4 May 2024 07:49:10 EDT (-0400)
  commandline povray for MacOS X? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: M
Subject: commandline povray for MacOS X?
Date: 1 Sep 2002 17:18:06
Message: <20020901141806940-0700@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to run POV-Ray for MacOS X from the commandline (the one
downloadable from povray.org)?  If not, does someone have a package with
povray compiled to run from the command line?  I'm writing a script that
needs to be able to run povray.  It doesn't need to display the image
while it renders or anything like that.  Just needs to run povray and
write the image to disk.
  Any help would be greatly appreciated,
   -M@

Post a reply to this message