POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Control strip module bar and v3.1g Server Time
18 May 2024 06:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Control strip module bar and v3.1g (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Stephane Nicolet
Subject: Control strip module bar and v3.1g
Date: 19 Jan 2001 16:56:40
Message: <1eni81b.13fierzke97jrN%Stephane.Nicolet@ens.fr>
Hello,

I'm using PovRay 3.1g on a Performa 6400 with Sytem 7.5.3, with a G3/200
Sonnet accelation card.

Now there seems however to be a slight issue with Control strip module
bar : when I click in the module bar while PovRay is rendering an image,
and even when PovRay preference cooperative multitasking level is set to
"Polite", there is a *long* delay (more than one minute) during which
PovRay seems frozen (as if it just calculates without checking events,
in fact).

I sort of remember that the module bar friendness of PovRay had been
increased somewhere between the 3.1 and 3.1g releases, so I just wanting
to know if the slight problem I describe is a know thing in 3.1g
(Thorsten ?) and if it will be fixed in Pov-Ray 3.5 :-)

best regards, and thanks again for the good work
Stephane.

Post a reply to this message