POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) Server Time
1 Jun 2024 23:06:40 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) ) (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: smellenbergh
Subject: Compiling MacMagePov vx.x (Chris Huff????? :-) )
Date: 15 May 2000 13:34:42
Message: <1eaool5.wukirh1lh5m4gN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Chris (and perhaps more people around),

We noticed that you did not succeed in compiling our MacMegaPov 0.4.
Could you please try again with version 0.5?
We want everybody being able to compile, so, please let us know what
exactly is going wrong so we can fix things or give a good description
in a readme file.

You can mail us directly but we have posted this message here to get
everyone's attention who ever tried compiling our MacMegaPov 0.4.

Hmmm, ok,... we will not push you, perhaps you want to play a bit with
version 0.5 first. Go right ahead, no hurry! :-) ;-)

Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh

Post a reply to this message

sme### [at] skynetbe (smellenbergh) wrote:

> We noticed that you did not succeed in compiling our MacMegaPov 0.4.
> Could you please try again with version 0.5?
> We want everybody being able to compile, so, please let us know what
> exactly is going wrong so we can fix things or give a good description
> in a readme file.

The problems had to do with PowerPlant, which apparently was not
completely installed. I do not use PowerPlant, and don't know anything
about it, so I just ignored the problems and used the official version's
GUI and the generic MegaPOV source.

> You can mail us directly but we have posted this message here to get
> everyone's attention who ever tried compiling our MacMegaPov 0.4.
>
> Hmmm, ok,... we will not push you, perhaps you want to play a bit with
> version 0.5 first. Go right ahead, no hurry! :-) ;-)

I will make another attempt...

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/

Post a reply to this message