POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Demo scenes for MegaPov 0.4 available Server Time
18 Jun 2024 14:42:15 EDT (-0400)
  Demo scenes for MegaPov 0.4 available (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: smellenbergh
Subject: Demo scenes for MegaPov 0.4 available
Date: 30 Jan 2000 17:44:46
Message: <1e58tde.19c5e68f4mo04N%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
We modified most of the demo files to render with MegaPov 0.4, using the
new syntax where appropriate.

There are a few new scenes for the new features like post_process,
proximity, date, noise3d, complex functions.......
We also *tried* to reorganise the files and to modify the names to be
more compatible for most platforms.

We have a zipped version for Windows/Unix/....... users at:
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/demos.zip

Mac users can download a hqx archive from our donwload page as usual.

Enjoy the new features of MegaPov 0.4.

Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh

Post a reply to this message

Interesting to see that Nathan Kopp's MegaPOV is still at version

Anton Raves
http://people.a2000.nl/araves/