POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Animations!?! Server Time
23 May 2024 21:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Animations!?! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Reusser
Subject: Animations!?!
Date: 17 Nov 2001 19:38:41
Message: <171120011836539138%reu1000@chorus.net>
I just installed mac os 10.1 and was quite disappointed to discover
that the Nov 10,2001 compile of megapov crashes as soon as pov is done
rendering the first frame and tries to save it as a quicktime movie.
I tried an older version, but it still crashed.  Luckily, I found an
old copy of MooVer that will take a sequence of picture files and make
a movie out of them, but this is quite an inconvenience.  Is this just
my computer?  Is there any way to fix this?

 - Rico