POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mac Modelers Server Time
18 May 2024 07:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Mac Modelers (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: David Burnett
Subject: Mac Modelers
Date: 6 Jan 2002 09:49:52
Message: <1010328605@bigfoot.com>
Sorry I didn't answer this earier, but yor article never made an
appearence in my news database.

>Do you know of any way to export POV scripts with Wings, like with a
>plug-in or something?  I'm really looking for something that's similar
>to Moray, but is for MacOS.

I'm afraid for the moment its a conversion job, export as obj and use
one of the obj to pov converters.

I have got an half written plugin for pov but its awaiting the
triangulation routines being made available at a plugin level.

Dave
--
Posted By NewsBe 1.6.4
http://www.vargol.freeserve.co.uk/newsbe/