POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : German Wikipedia Entry Server Time
26 Apr 2024 11:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  German Wikipedia Entry (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Christian Kollross
Subject: German Wikipedia Entry
Date: 10 Jul 2004 19:24:34
Message: <40f07ab2$1@news.povray.org>
I think the German Wikipedia entry on POV-Ray deserves a better, more
representing image than the present...

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/POV-Ray

It would be great if someone who has made a suitable image (on his own!)
would post it there.

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: German Wikipedia Entry
Date: 11 Jul 2004 13:30:02
Message: <ccrt66$7ip$1@chho.imagico.de>
Christian Kollross wrote:
> I think the German Wikipedia entry on POV-Ray deserves a better, more
> representing image than the present...
>
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/POV-Ray
>
> It would be great if someone who has made a suitable image (on his own!)
> would post it there.

I don't think the image is bad, it is the same as in the english
language version and it shows well several features of POV-Ray although
i admit it is rather technical.

The text on the other hand contains unprecise and wrong statements and
should probably replaced by something more accurate.

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______