POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [es] Nueva web Server Time
15 Jun 2024 07:53:25 EDT (-0400)
  [es] Nueva web (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: [es] Nueva web
Date: 6 Nov 2001 20:19:19
Message: <3be88c17@news.povray.org>

Povray).

--
Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet
http://www.geocities.com/txemijendrix

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Re: [en] Nueva web
Date: 6 Nov 2001 22:01:23
Message: <3BE8A379.9030604@videotron.ca>
Txemi Jendrix wrote:

> Povray).

> --
> Txemi Jendrix
> tji### [at] euskalnetnet
> http://www.geocities.com/txemijendrix

When I click on the link, I get a directory listing.  I don't know how
Geocities works, but I guess you should change something so that
default.html is the "default" page. ;)

My spanish is close to non-existant, but i gather you wanted feedback
from users of other browsers than IE:  It looks just fine with Netscape 6.2.

And the artwork is amazing!

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a orthographic}

Post a reply to this message