POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : Hallo! Server Time
15 Jun 2024 15:41:51 EDT (-0400)
  Hallo! (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Hallo!
Date: 25 Oct 2001 07:32:59
Message: <3bd7f86b@news.povray.org>
Enige iemand vir Afrikaans?   ;>

--
- Nekar

---

From: Ruy
Subject: [??] Re: Hallo!
Date: 25 Oct 2001 08:13:04
Message: <3bd801d0@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <j-p### [at] citywalkcoza> escreveu na mensagem
> Enige iemand vir Afrikaans?   ;>

Actually I don't speak Afrikaans, sorry...

As a suggestion, though, please do not foget the brackets with the initials
of your language at the beginning of the topic. It helps us identifying if
we should be venturing into the thread.

Take care,

Ruy

Post a reply to this message