POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [EN -> PT] HELP! Server Time
17 May 2024 18:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  [EN -> PT] HELP! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ken
Subject: [EN -> PT] HELP!
Date: 30 May 2002 20:51:02
Message: <3CF6C9C3.44FA6482@pacbell.net>
Howdy,

If there is anyone out there living in Brazil and speaks Portuguese
I could sure use you help.

There is a person living in brazil who's computer is infected with the
W32.Sircam virus and keeps sending me huge word documents to my POV-Ray
email address. I have tried to contact him on several occasions, in both
English and Spanish, to let him know that he needs to rid his computer of
the virus, but so far have not heard back from him. This has gone on for
months now!!!

It recently occurred to me that he might only speak Portuguese and that
is the reason he never bothered to reply or do something to fix his problem.
I'm hoping someone here who speaks Portuguese, and has a Brazilian email
address, can try contacting this person for me and attempt to communicate
to him that his computer is infected with a virus and that he really needs
to do something about it. This person is really starting to annoy me
because it takes forever to download my email when he is active.

If you can help, post a reply here and I will email you the contact
information.

Thanks,

--
Ken Tyler