POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [en] New TAG Member - Gilles Tran Server Time
1 Jun 2024 14:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  [en] New TAG Member - Gilles Tran (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Ken
Subject: [en] New TAG Member - Gilles Tran
Date: 28 Oct 2001 12:02:33
Message: <3BDC3A25.C29C6DC5@pacbell.net>
Greetings,

  The POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group [TAG] has a new member. Join
me in welcoming Gilles Tran to our group. Gilles brings with him many
years of experience using POV-Ray and his talent with the program is
well known. Gilles is quite active in the French POV-Ray community and
this will give us greater strength as a team for providing support to
one of POV-Ray's largest foreign language groups.

  As with the other TAG members Gilles has the authority to speak for
the POV-Team on this news server and will be helping to offer better
communications and support between the POV-Team and the POV-Ray users
in our community.

The POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group members are:

Warp
Gilles Tran
Margus Ramst
Peter Popov
Chris Huff
Chris Colefax
Ken Tyler

If you are unfamiliar with the purpose of the TAG visit this link to see
our web page - http://tag.povray.org

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group

Post a reply to this message