POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Details on layered textures/materials Server Time
14 May 2024 17:43:11 EDT (-0400)
  Details on layered textures/materials (Message 11 to 20 of 31)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: Details on layered textures/materials
Date: 3 Apr 2024 10:15:00
Message: <web.660d63e75a5579642050aafd25979125@news.povray.org>
SO, maybe I'm missing something here, but wouldn't just find/replace material
with texture yield a layered texture rather than a material?

I'm at work atm, so I don't have POV-Ray to test this with.

But if that works, then you can also just have the macro declare a global
texture name in the process of making the material, and use that after you
invoke the macro.

- BE

Post a reply to this message