POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modeling nature - basic structures Server Time
8 May 2024 22:40:45 EDT (-0400)
  Modeling nature - basic structures (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Thomas Fester
Subject: Modeling nature - basic structures
Date: 23 Dec 2023 11:50:00
Message: <web.65870f0b63292961995b729f8a2a825f@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody, I set up a number of Pov-Ray-Scripts for basic structures. Here
comes the link: https://github.com/tjrfester/ModelingNature/tree/main.

Comments are always welcome! Can anybody tell me the location of a simple
Pov-Ray logo?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '00titel.png' (1036 KB)