POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation Output_File_Name to point to a subfolder Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:06:16 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Output_File_Name to point to a subfolder (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Josh English
Subject: Animation Output_File_Name to point to a subfolder
Date: 4 Feb 2023 01:35:16
Message: <63ddfca4$1@news.povray.org>
I am testing some animations and created my .pov file and my .ini file
and included

 > Output_File_Name=wingfunc/wingfunc.png

I get ID Restrictions prohibit write access to 'wingfunc\wingfunc01.png'

I'm on windows. I've tried the full path name, I've tried adding single
and double quotation marks, nothing works.

I can render everything into the same folder but I'd like to keep my
files somewhat clean.

Is this even possible?

Josh

Post a reply to this message