POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mesh camera for UV-mapping output Server Time
26 Apr 2024 12:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  mesh camera for UV-mapping output (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: William F Pokorny
Subject: Re: mesh camera for UV-mapping output
Date: 19 Nov 2022 06:36:53
Message: <6378bfd5$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/19/22 05:41, And wrote:
> After one day, I found it can assign a more meticulous value, so I use 0.05.
> I think it is good enough.

No worries. If what you are using for AA is good enough, it's good
enough :-).

My suggested settings were more an experiment than proposed solution.
It's not really reasonable of me to be burning your time with such
things as I'm mostly watching from the sidelines these days rather than
actively coding/hacking. I expect investigation as to cause and source
code changes are needed for any universal fix to this texture baking,
seam issue.

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message