POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Just a really BIG THANK YOU! Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:01:44 EDT (-0400)
  Just a really BIG THANK YOU! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Shinzo
Subject: Just a really BIG THANK YOU!
Date: 27 Oct 2022 08:10:00
Message: <web.635a74b38056d68cdcd06a839b63754b@news.povray.org>
After years my wishes were finally taken serious by the dev team. POV-Ray 3.8
can finally be used as a portable App thanks to the new "/INSTALLDIR"-switch. It
is a personal preference of mine to use portable apps exclusively and with
POVRay it always disturbed me a bit that this wonderful (and imho strongly
underestimated) raytracing engine could not be simply zipped and unzipped on
another PC. That way it is also possible to bundle POVRay with modellers and
similar software.

So a really BIG THANK YOU for that.