POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay 3.8Beta and Bishop 3d Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:02:15 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay 3.8Beta and Bishop 3d (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Shockwave
Subject: PovRay 3.8Beta and Bishop 3d
Date: 2 Sep 2021 16:00:00
Message: <web.61312d0dc91582cc9f9c9dad9c2bf926@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know a way to make Bishop 3D integrate with a newer version of
PovRay?  I'm sure someone knows a secret trick.  I love the speedup of 3.8Beta.
But it doesn't work together with Bishop3D, so the benefits of the speed are
lost unless there's an animation I can setup and run manually on the beta.

Does anyone have a way to use the new Beta multithread PovRay with Bishop3D
please?

Shockwave