POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Meshlab and MakeHuman (STL related) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:05:13 EDT (-0400)
  Meshlab and MakeHuman (STL related) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Anthony V W Smith
Subject: Meshlab and MakeHuman (STL related)
Date: 12 Apr 2020 12:05:01
Message: <web.5e933bae742940fece4979b90@news.povray.org>
I've been using makeHuman to create a STL model and works fine. I then import
mesh into MeshLab using STL and that works fine as well. Once in meshlab I am
turn off smoothing as I want to see the faces themselves, and on the clothing
its too rough so I want to add more faces. I'm having an issue with this as I
cannot get the remeshing to work. I need to remesh and smooth parts fo the mesh
and not others and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good tutorial sites
that I could look at to get some pointers. Thx in advance.

Post a reply to this message