POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray and HiRISE Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray and HiRISE (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: POV-Ray and HiRISE
Date: 4 Mar 2020 12:35:00
Message: <web.5e5fe59e625395294051b5d20@news.povray.org>
Is here anyonewho has worked with HiRISE 3D images?

I want to start working on Martian landscapes, but have no way on my Windows
computer to convert HiRISE 3D images into those meshes that POV-Ray can
understand. I also lack the ability to find high-resolution HiRISE images of
Olympus Mons and the Valles Marineris. Any help is very needed and highly
welcome!

Also suggesting POV-Ray to become able to understand HiRISE files.