POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSG to Mesh possibility Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  CSG to Mesh possibility (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Kirk Andrews
Subject: CSG to Mesh possibility
Date: 10 Jan 2014 13:55:01
Message: <web.52d041905034b9ed548443500@news.povray.org>
I was doing a little research today on the possibility of turning some of my POV
CSG objects and macros into meshes, and I found this program called OpenSCAD. It
uses scripting and CSG operation for modeling very similar to POV, but then
converts it all into meshes that can be exported. Maybe everyone already knows
about it, but I just thought i might be useful for some.

http://www.openscad.org/