POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : clock_delta error in documentation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:21 EDT (-0400)
  clock_delta error in documentation (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Kenneth
Subject: clock_delta error in documentation
Date: 17 May 2013 07:50:00
Message: <web.5196180da2002084c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Pov-Ray's included documentation and the online wiki both state that clock_delta
defaults to 1.0 when not running animation (i.e., during a typical static scene
render.) Actually, it defaults to 0.0. This is confirmed in scene use and with
#debug.

This behavior seems correct, too--it 'matches' the behavior of CLOCK in the same
circumstance.

Post a reply to this message

In case you do not know. There is a dedicated group for this called
povray.documentation.inbuilt

Nice catch BTW.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> In case you do not know. There is a dedicated group for this called
> povray.documentation.inbuilt
>
> Nice catch BTW.

Thanks. Actually, using the more 'proper' newsgroup posting area didn't occur to
me (!)--thanks for the tip; it's what I should have been using all along, with
these postings.

Post a reply to this message