POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help:tga2df3 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:33:04 EDT (-0400)
  Help:tga2df3 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ray
Subject: Help:tga2df3
Date: 24 Apr 2013 21:50:01
Message: <web.51788b6cf8dfeb2adbf8c1250@news.povray.org>
I can't download the "tga2df3.exe" from Gilles Tran's website,
http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources13.htm .
Could anyone send one to me? My email address: she### [at] sinacom
Thank you so,
Ray

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: Help&#65306;tga2df3
Date: 25 Apr 2013 02:45:01
Message: <web.5178d0c9b7e76364c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Do you need the Windows version there, or the Linux one? (With an .exe
extension, I guess you mean Windows?)

Post a reply to this message

> Do you need the Windows version there, or the Linux one? (With an .exe
> extension, I guess you mean Windows?)

Posting the file(s) to povray.binaries.misc might be a good idea. As
that would mean that they were available to the community.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Ray
Date: 25 Apr 2013 04:10:01
Message: <web.5178e49db7e76364dbf8c1250@news.povray.org>
> Posting the file(s) to povray.binaries.misc might be a good idea. As
> that would mean that they were available to the community.
>
> --
> Regards
>      Stephen

I have downloaded it from "Povray.Binaries.Utilities Files Resource List". Here
is the address
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/message/%3C35F04A5B.4C90%40merlin.net.au%3E/

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 25 Apr 2013 05:50:18
Message: <5178fc5a@news.povray.org>
On 25/04/2013 9:09 AM, Ray wrote:
>> Posting the file(s) to povray.binaries.misc might be a good idea. As
>> that would mean that they were available to the community.
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>>       Stephen
>
> I have downloaded it from "Povray.Binaries.Utilities Files Resource List". Here
> is the address

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/message/%3C35F04A5B.4C90%40merlin.net.au%3E/

Well found.
I have just put my copy in a more accessible location so I don't have to
search for an hour to find it, again.

--
Regards
     Stephen