POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: Humans in Ancient Costumes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Request: Humans in Ancient Costumes (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Request: Humans in Ancient Costumes
Date: 1 Feb 2013 00:15:01
Message: <web.510b4eb35f2a0bce32076fd10@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am in need of some figures in ancient costumes. I am reconstructing ancient
Roman and Byzantine merchant and war ships, and need to populate the decks with
some life.

I would need soldiers of all types (archers, regular, ballista and catapult
crew) and all hierarchic levels and in various positions, but also ship crew
(sailors, rowers, loaders, navigators and captains). I know about their clothing
and could assist here.

Is here anyone who want to help?

Post a reply to this message