POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Vector comparison Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Vector comparison (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Albun
Subject: Vector comparison
Date: 27 Dec 2012 13:30:01
Message: <web.50dc9273db110770f192a6e30@news.povray.org>
Well, i try to change color with  vector's comparison. Subtraction , or equal
can't give a result to change color.
And  substraction (Pos_-Pos_compare) can't be recognize. I want to change color
when the two vectors are the same, in substraction equal to 0 ,=0.
I use trace() for one vector.

////

#declare PointA = VEq(Pos_,Pos_compare);

sphere{Pos_,.25
 #if (0=PointA)
 pigment{White}
#else