POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bits_per_color Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Bits_per_color (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Di
Subject: Bits_per_color
Date: 14 Aug 2012 07:00:00
Message: <web.502a2f4cbe6a604fd79744a0@news.povray.org>
Hello Guys,

I am using POV3.7. I am trying to display a bitmap file with 1 bitdepth, so i
write the Command "Bits_per_color=1" in the "povray.ini". But it doesen't work,
and still shows the bitdepth = 24.

Does anybody known how can i solve this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

best regards,

Di