POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cloud patterns for generating image maps Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Cloud patterns for generating image maps (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: D103
Subject: Cloud patterns for generating image maps
Date: 3 Feb 2012 08:45:00
Message: <web.4f2be3acf99ba5c65ae2687f0@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to work on some image maps for use in a game I am helping to develop
(sort of). Unfortunately I seem to have lost all my old files that had decent
cloud textures in them, mainly due to a new computer and overwriting.

Please if anyone has any patterns they would be willing to share, please do. The
main requirements are that the everything be under either a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY-NC
license, and they need to model weather patterns similar to earth's.

Bit of a tall order I'm afraid, but without my older files, I'm going to have to
start from scratch. :(

D103