POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : im developing a very realistic scenery generator Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:56 EDT (-0400)
  im developing a very realistic scenery generator (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: ricky312
Subject: im developing a very realistic scenery generator
Date: 20 Jan 2012 22:25:00
Message: <web.4f1a2d3e299a58949fa53fe60@news.povray.org>
I am generating a landscape maker that uses media for all the sky components.
As you can imagine this requires multi-threading(unless your really patient).
because of this you will need pov_ray 3.7. But these images are very buetifull.
I will attempt to up-load some images.

So if anyonte wants a copy of the pov files just send an e-mail to
ddo### [at] charternet.

you may need poseray and ng-plant to produce some plants.

Post a reply to this message

> I am generating a landscape maker that uses media for all the sky components.
> As you can imagine this requires multi-threading(unless your really patient).
> because of this you will need pov_ray 3.7. But these images are very buetifull.
> I will attempt to up-load some images.
>
> So if anyonte wants a copy of the pov files just send an e-mail to
> ddo### [at] charternet.
>
> you may need poseray and ng-plant to produce some plants.

Sounds good.

You can also upload them to p.t.scene-files

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

"ricky312" <ddo### [at] charternet> wrote:
> I am generating a landscape maker that uses media for all the sky components.
> As you can imagine this requires multi-threading(unless your really patient).
> because of this you will need pov_ray 3.7. But these images are very buetifull.
> I will attempt to up-load some images.
>
> So if anyonte wants a copy of the pov files just send an e-mail to
> ddo### [at] charternet.
>
> you may need poseray and ng-plant to produce some plants.

I just uploaded a short animation on youtube that features some images from my
randscape. It's at http://youtu.be/16Rh1PTTGUs.

Post a reply to this message