POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Speaker's notes? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Speaker's notes? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Speaker's notes?
Date: 3 Oct 2011 09:05:01
Message: <web.4e89b20160c95f1230bf98980@news.povray.org>
I've been asked by a local Linux Users' Group to give a talk on povray. (Don't
laugh!)  The meat of my talk will involve a demonstration of what the software
can do by opening the files associated with one of my big projects and
explaining what the software is doing.   I wanted to give a brief intro to the
software, and I think particularly interesting would be the GPL plans and the
legend of RMS personally giving it a thumbs down at a trade show.

Are there speaker's notes already put together somewhere?

Post a reply to this message