POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free POV Ray script of a game level Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Free POV Ray script of a game level (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: John Ratcliff
Subject: Free POV Ray script of a game level
Date: 8 Jun 2011 19:35:01
Message: <web.4df006e444c4dfb990ae49fd0@news.povray.org>
I have packaged up the POV-Ray scripts for one of the game levels to be used for
my new project.

http://duatiu.blogspot.com/2011/06/duatiu-territories-and-pov-ray-sample.html

The game level is relatively low polygon count by today's standards.  It is my
goal to convey as much detail and information as possible in the lighting
solution.

I am looking for a POV-Ray user to tweak the exterior and interior lighting of
this game level to make it look absolutely as beautiful as possible by the use
of carefully placed lights throughout the game level.

If someone is interested there is actually a small paying job, as I will pay
someone to go through each of the maps and tune and tweak the lighting to
maximum potential.

If you have trouble running the scripts or have something cool to show me,
please email me at: jra### [at] gmailcom

Thanks!

John