POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Good head model? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  Good head model? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: posfan12
Subject: Good head model?
Date: 6 Mar 2011 20:35:01
Message: <web.4d74359921bb5298693b1390@news.povray.org>
Anyone have a good human head model I could use? It should be a male head, no
hair. More like a mannequin than a real human being.

Thanks!

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Trevor G Quayle
Subject: Re: Good head model?
Date: 6 Mar 2011 22:40:01
Message: <web.4d745326e4401c95b05ef170@news.povray.org>
"posfan12" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Anyone have a good human head model I could use? It should be a male head, no
> hair. More like a mannequin than a real human being.
>
> Thanks!
>

> -Mike

What's your address, I'll UPS it immediately. Sorry not a mennequin, but...

Maybe try some of the free models at http://www.3dtotal.com/...

-tgq