POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SSLT and scaling Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  SSLT and scaling (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bruno Cabasson
Subject: SSLT and scaling
Date: 16 Feb 2011 18:30:01
Message: <web.4d5c5cf167e175f7f7fe15af0@news.povray.org>
What is the effect of scaling on subsurface values? Are they scaled accordingly
in order to keep the material equivalent (IMO, a half sized wax object is still
made of the same wax with same SSLT characteristics)? If so, what is the
corresponding law? Related to volume?

Bruno

Post a reply to this message