POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mesh2 / plane differences Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  mesh2 / plane differences (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: gregjohn
Subject: mesh2 / plane differences
Date: 1 Oct 2010 23:00:01
Message: <web.4ca6a019658ee8b34d207310@news.povray.org>
Hi.  What happens when you difference a plane from a declared mesh2 object?  If
one carefully examined the interface between the plane and the difference, would
you see "openings" due to deletion of vertices, or would it be a closed object,
as if you had really cut it with a saw?

Post a reply to this message

> Hi.  What happens when you difference a plane from a declared mesh2 object?  If
> one carefully examined the interface between the plane and the difference, would
> you see "openings" due to deletion of vertices, or would it be a closed object,
> as if you had really cut it with a saw?

Have you tried some sample scenes to see what happens?  It's not like we
need to be armchair quarterbacks about this.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message