POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What other software reads SDL? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  What other software reads SDL? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: darenw
Subject: What other software reads SDL?
Date: 4 May 2010 09:30:01
Message: <web.4be0204622bb5931a29e06cd0@news.povray.org>
AFIK, among major pieces of software, only POV-Ray reads its own Scene
Description Language.  There may be some handy specialized utility programs too,
but I'm interested in major apps and especially renderers.

What other significant software can parse and do something interesting with SDL?

Post a reply to this message