POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : reflected sky color in scene Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  reflected sky color in scene (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: angel3435
Subject: reflected sky color in scene
Date: 4 May 2010 06:10:00
Message: <web.4bdff1a51e1237fb59f2b5a0@news.povray.org>
hi to all, i'm a newbie on povray an i have a little problem:

i write a sky with this code:

sky_sphere{
     pigment{
     image_map{ jpeg "sky.jpg"
                map_type 2    //  cylindrical
                interpolate 2 //  bilinear
                once //
              } //  end of image_map
      scale<1,1.02,1> rotate<0,0.00,0>
    }
} // end of sky_sphere --------------------

but with this code, the color blue of the sky is in all object in my
scene...that is, in the object of the scene there is a blue component.
How i can do, for delete this effect?
thanks in advance!

Post a reply to this message