POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray 3.5? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 3.5? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: John C Deitz
Subject: Povray 3.5?
Date: 30 Jan 2010 11:10:00
Message: <web.4b6458ed5a2ef8f5cdac04e50@news.povray.org>
I have been using 3.5 and recently updated to 3.6. I have lost functionality in
some of the include files. Of particular note in stones1.inc some colors
specified cause the program to halt on these colors (dimgrey,white, etc). Is 3.5
available? Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

> I have been using 3.5 and recently updated to 3.6. I have lost functionality in
> some of the include files. Of particular note in stones1.inc some colors
> specified cause the program to halt on these colors (dimgrey,white, etc). Is 3.5
> available? Thanks.

FTP to:

ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Old-Versions/Official-3.5/

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message