POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Output image based on distance to camera? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:26 EDT (-0400)
  Output image based on distance to camera? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Paco
Subject: Output image based on distance to camera?
Date: 14 Sep 2009 00:05:03
Message: <web.4aadc07b57c09743f211c3700@news.povray.org>
I was hoping to create an image where the colour of each pixel is proportional
to the distance from the camera to the intersecting object.

I figure I can use the trace function to get the intersection distance, but how
about outputting the image? Is there some flag or something to do this?

Post a reply to this message