POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : outsourcing povray macros Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  outsourcing povray macros (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: mysdn
Subject: outsourcing povray macros
Date: 13 Jul 2009 04:15:01
Message: <web.4a5ae9f33816812ae4e47a1b0@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody,

open letter to Tim Atwood, Chris B, clipka, Christian Froeschlin

I wonder what's the community's take on those who want to outsource some of
their project to pov experts for a fee ($500).

In this case that would be me, I'm having great difficulties managing the pov
macros I write. I can do this by myself but it will take me months to master,
so the smart way to go is ask for help. But this time I don't ask for advice, I
want the macros done for me, hence the fee.

As you guessed it, I would like cabinet macros mapped to cabinets in real life
cabinet properties :
- handles or no handles
- solid or glass door
- textured or rgb colors
- countertop
- single door-two door-no door
- AND the famous opening door, depending on where the hinge is
- etc.

and various cabinet models for example ;
- corner cabinets with 45o front
- cabinet angled in middle
- approximately 20 different types of cabinets need to be rolled into pov macros

I have already done most of the work mentioned above for regular cabinets. I
expect this to be a month long collaboration with many mails exchanged. Well I
guess I explained my situation, I also want you know another thing your work
here will be seen and used and admired by thousands.

here is most of the cabinets I need macroed
www.optimadekor.com/tmp/cabinet_models.zip   , also includes a project
incomplete but the macro demonstrates most of what needs to be done.

thank you for reading so far, I respect everyone with a grain of knowledge.

jes### [at] yahoocom
ibrahim dogan

PS : C# is used along with 3ds max and povray for the project. But I only want
your help on pov macros.
I would love it if one of the above mentioned experts accepted the offer.

Post a reply to this message