POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Does final_frame work as advertized? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Does final_frame work as advertized? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Does final_frame work as advertized?
Date: 9 Jun 2009 00:45:05
Message: <web.4a2de78d9136926e78641e0c0@news.povray.org>
The documentation reads:

   final_frame
   This identifier reads the value set through the INI file
   option Final_Frame=n or the command-line switch +KFFn.

However, when I access the final_frame variable, it seems to return the subset
end frame value (+EF), not the final frame value.  I would like my frames to
render consistently, regardless of whether I'm doing the full run or just a
subset.

I'm using version 3.6.1 on Windows XP.

Post a reply to this message