POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : disk of "ray tracing creations" book Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  disk of "ray tracing creations" book (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Antoine
Subject: disk of "ray tracing creations" book
Date: 5 May 2009 06:45:00
Message: <web.4a00179227bab77783bf118d0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I bought a used book called "ray tracing creations" from Chris Young. This book
was supplied with a disk. In the book I bought, the disk was missing.

Could anyone could give me a image disk (or a zip file) of the contents of this
disk ?

Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

with at least POV in the subject line and I can send you a zip of that.