POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to access the value for the final frame of an animation, the kff value Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:29:44 EDT (-0400)
  How to access the value for the final frame of an animation, the kff value (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: gregjohn
Subject: How to access the value for the final frame of an animation, the kff value
Date: 1 Apr 2009 20:05:01
Message: <web.49d400119a8d90cf34d207310@news.povray.org>
I'm using Megapov right now, but I'm pretty sure this is also a feature of
povray itself.

I have a problem where I need to access a variable which represents final frame
of an animation.  That is, the final frame_number of an animation.  The problem
is that final_frame, at least in Megapov, has no relation to the final
frame_number of an animation.  It represents the final frame of whatever
segment you happen to be rendering at the time.

I had some effects set up in povray where I assumed the final_frame would be the
final_frame.   I'm just wondering how many people would want to use a variable
that represents the final segment of a rendering subsession.

Post a reply to this message