POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3-line strings.inc crash Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  3-line strings.inc crash (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: How Camp
Subject: 3-line strings.inc crash
Date: 18 Feb 2009 14:55:00
Message: <web.499c666f14a5e080c59235590@news.povray.org>
I seem to be able to crash POV with the following 3 lines of code:

#include "strings.inc"
#debug concat(VStr(<1,1,1>))
#if (AnyVar = 1) #end

Can anyone verify that POV throws an unhandled exception and crashes?

I'm on WinXP, using POV 3.6.1c ...

Post a reply to this message

From: How Camp
Subject: Re: 3-line strings.inc crash
Date: 18 Feb 2009 15:05:00
Message: <web.499c68c586127f9ec59235590@news.povray.org>
> #debug concat(VStr(<1,1,1>))

....and of course the concat() isn't necessary to reproduce the crash.  I was
whittling the problem down from a much larger scene file and forgot to get rid
of it.

Post a reply to this message