POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoseRay and Poser Lights Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay and Poser Lights (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: clipka
Subject: PoseRay and Poser Lights
Date: 15 Jan 2009 15:05:00
Message: <web.496f95da4ef790ccdea10790@news.povray.org>
Hum.... is there a reason why PoseRay (1.12.2) does not import "Global" lights
from Poser (7) scenes?

Post a reply to this message

From: FlyerX
Subject: Re: PoseRay and Poser Lights
Date: 15 Jan 2009 19:12:34
Message: <496fd0f2@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Hum.... is there a reason why PoseRay (1.12.2) does not import "Global" lights
> from Poser (7) scenes?

clipka,

I only have Poser 6. By global lights do you refer to a set of lights
around the scene? Similar to a light dome? PoseRay should be able to
read those. They are typically just a set of point or infinite lights.
When you import the Poser scene is the option "Read Lights" checked?

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message