POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Canned radiosity Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Canned radiosity (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: SharkD
Subject: Canned radiosity
Date: 25 Dec 2008 02:00:05
Message: <web.49532e6a6948715afd8babfd0@news.povray.org>
Can anyone recommend some include files that produce good quality radiosity with
little or no modification on my part? I know of one:

http://www.trevorhewer.com/LEGO/fastrad

I'm pretty satisfied with it. I was just wondering if there were any
alternatives.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

> Can anyone recommend some include files that produce good quality
> radiosity with little or no modification on my part?

Have you tried rad_def.inc from the standard POV distribution?

Post a reply to this message

>> Can anyone recommend some include files that produce good quality
>> radiosity with little or no modification on my part?
>
> Have you tried rad_def.inc from the standard POV distribution?

No, I haven't. Thanks!

-Mike