POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : looks_like Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  looks_like (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: SharkD
Subject: looks_like
Date: 6 Dec 2008 12:50:00
Message: <web.493aba7a9123d02fba19b81b0@news.povray.org>
Couple of questions regarding the looks_like statement:

1) If I use the looks_like statement, do I need to display the object
separately, or is it enough to simply define the object within the statement
itself?

2) Do I need to specify absolute coordinates within the scene for both the
object and the light source, or just for one? I.e., if the light source is
located at <3,2,5>, then do I need to translate both the light source and the
object to these coordinates?

Thanks!

-Mike

Post a reply to this message