POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cables Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Cables (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: HelveticaFanatic
Subject: Cables
Date: 9 Nov 2008 15:50:01
Message: <web.49174bf69d383534dd6406e80@news.povray.org>
I need to run cables along a wall that is defined by a spline; however, I want
the cables to sag between the clips that hold them to the walls. How can I do
this?

Post a reply to this message

> I need to run cables along a wall that is defined by a spline; however, I want
> the cables to sag between the clips that hold them to the walls. How can I do
> this?

The equation you want to generate the cable trajectories is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catenary

Post a reply to this message