POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Run POV-Ray on Amazon EC2? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Run POV-Ray on Amazon EC2? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: darenw
Subject: Run POV-Ray on Amazon EC2?
Date: 22 Sep 2008 20:25:01
Message: <web.48d836ae6db6fc1bce1d96c40@news.povray.org>
For my day job, i've been asked to get familiar with Amazon's EC2.  "Cloud
computing" - this is a strange new thing. To get familiar with it, i thought
i'd try running my favorite software on it.   Has anyone tried running POV-Ray
on EC2? Is is faster than on a regular or fancy desktop?

Post a reply to this message