POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keyring cleaning Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Keyring cleaning (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Manuel Mata
Subject: Keyring cleaning
Date: 3 Sep 2008 02:30:01
Message: <web.48be2ebf2beb1d2da3235c480@news.povray.org>
Hi all.

I bought the 10 years conmemoration keyring long time ago and it come to be some
dirty by the use. I wonder if it is really made of silver and can use any of the
methods to clean silver or if anyone cleaned it how did it ?

Thanks in advance and excuse my english. See ya.

Post a reply to this message