POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blender worths the trouble. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  blender worths the trouble. (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: kike
Subject: blender worths the trouble.
Date: 5 Aug 2008 06:35:00
Message: <web.48982bed1db0697bbe7bfb550@news.povray.org>
Hi again!!!!

This is a kind of holydays post. I just wanted to tell you about my trip on
blender learning process. I'm starting to understand how it works
(http://enriquesahagun.es/blender.php) so I'm quite happy with it. I'm still
learning how to do the things I already know how to do with Pov
(http://enriquesahagun.es/gallery_3D.php) but it is being quite funny. Lot's of
work, but quite funny once you overcome the first mind obstacles...

And the great thing is that you can use Pov with Blender and that helps you a
lot to understand your image results.

The bad thing is that the Blender community is not as easygoing as the Pov
community (if they hear me saying this, they wont help me anymore in the
forums, jeje). So I just wanted to say thank you for all the help you have
always given to me and that I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!

Hopping to be back to Pov soon...

www.enriquesahagun.es

Post a reply to this message