POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone use Povray for things other than making images? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:31:40 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone use Povray for things other than making images? (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: jhu
Subject: Anyone use Povray for things other than making images?
Date: 24 Jan 2008 19:50:00
Message: <web.47993223f12693de7bcf5ca50@news.povray.org>
I was considering writing a webserver, except I don't know how to suppress all
the text that scrolls by upon program launch.

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 24 Jan 2008 20:55:51
Message: <479941a7@news.povray.org>

> I was considering writing a webserver, except I don't know how to suppress all
> the text that scrolls by upon program launch.

A Webserver made in POV-Ray SDL??

Post a reply to this message

From: jhu
Date: 24 Jan 2008 22:05:01
Message: <web.479951cce9a305467bcf5ca50@news.povray.org>
Sure. A very basic minimal webserver just outputs text in a certain way.